1 Day Medan – Sipsiso-Piso Tour
At 7.00 am
Departure to Berastagi, a cool tourist town on the Karo +/- 1300 meters above the sea level, known as the farm field that produces fruits, vegetables and various flowers. Arriving at Berastagi proceed to Gundaling Hill to see the view of active volcano, Mount Sibayak (2.172 meters) and Mount Sinabung (2,417 meters). Then we go to the Fruit Market, shopping for fruit, vegetable, souvenir. We can can ride horse and ride sado here.
At 1.30 pm
After lunch, we continue the trip to Sipiso-Piso approximately 1.5 hours from Berastagi. We will see Sipiso-piso waterfall that flows down to Lake Toba, with height of 120 meters (the highest waterfall in Indonesia). The waterfall is clearly visible flowing down slicing green hillside overgrown with pine trees, from here we can also see the scenery of Lake Toba is very fascinating and amazing. Not only to see the waterfall from a distance, we can also come down to approach it through hundreds of stairs to the place of the fall of water, but it takes excellent stamina to perform this activity.
Jam 16.00 pm
Back to Medan.
|Jenis Kenderaan||Kapasitas||Harga per Car/Bus|
|Isuzu Elf||11 seater||Rp.||950.000|
|Bus Pariwisata||20 Seater||Rp.||2.410.000|
|Bus Pariwisata||40 seater||Rp.||3.310.000|
- Driver as tour guide (use Bahasa) for car
- Professional tour guide for bus
- Tour guide/driver’s meals
- Entrance fee and parking
- Tips for tour guide/driver
- The tour fee is subject to change (DAY / DOWN), adjusted for peak or low season period and this fee can’t be deducted if the tour participant does not participate in the tour
- Tour Operation reserves the right to change tour events for the sake of mutual interest
- We will not be liable for any delay or damage, natural disruptions, disease and accident outbreaks, losses and so forth beyond our capabilities, any costs incurred due to the above being each load
- Price does not include Optional tour (additional tour outside the above program) and tips for Driver.