1 Day Medan City Tour
Maimoon Palace is one of the iconic city of Medan, designed by Italian architect and built by Sultan Deli Makmun Al Rasyid Perkasa Alamsyah in 1888, Maimoon Palace has an area of 2.772m2 and 30 rooms with its unique interior design, combining elements of Malay cultural heritage, with Islamic style, Spanish, Indian Italian.
Masjid Raya Al Mashun or Masjid Raya Medan or sometimes also called Masjid Raya Deli, is one of the two mosques that once became the official mosque of the sultanate Deli in his prime. Masjid Raya Al Mashun is also the third oldest mosque in Medan.
According to a source of this mosque was built on 1 Rajab 1324H or 21 August 1906 and finished 10 Sept 1909 by Makmun Al Rasyid Perkasa Alamsyah, some decorating materials made from Italy and Germany and allegedly used to be a part with the palace. The mosque was designed by Dingemans of Amsterdam (with a symmetrical form seen on all four sides) has a style derived from Middle Eastern, Indian and Spanish cultures. The mosque is built in octagonal shape and has 4 wings in each south east and north east which are shaped like the main building but smaller, the total area of the building is 5,000 meters.
Tjong A Fie’s residence is located at Jalan Ahmad Yani Kesawan, Medan, established in 1900, currently used as Tjong A Fie Memorial Institute and also known as Tjong A Fie Mansion. The house was opened to the public on June 18, 2009 to commemorate the 150th anniversary of Tjong A Fie.
This house is a building designed with Chinese architectural style, European, Malay and art-deco and become a historic tourist attraction in Medan. In this house, visitors can know the history of life Tjong A Fie through photographs, paintings and home furnishings used by his family and learn the Malay-Chinese culture.
Pajak ikan lama, Pasar Petisah, Medan Mall,Plaza Medan Fair (Carrefour), Sun Flaza, dll.
|Jenis Kenderaan||Kapasitas||Harga per Car/Bus|
|Isuzu Elf||11 seater||Rp.||850.000|
|Bus Pariwisata||20 Seater||Rp.||2.100.000|
|Bus Pariwisata||40 seater||Rp.||2.600.000|
- Driver as tour guide (use bahasa)
- Professional tour guide for bus
- Tour guide/driver’s meals
- Entrance fee and parking
- Tips for tour guide/driver
- The tour fee is subject to change (DAY / DOWN), adjusted for peak or low season period and this fee can’t be deducted if the tour participant does not participate in the tour
- Tour Operation reserves the right to change tour events for the sake of mutual interest
- We will not be liable for any delay or damage, natural disruptions, disease and accident outbreaks, losses and so forth beyond our capabilities, any costs incurred due to the above being each load
- Price does not include Optional tour (additional tour outside the above program) and tips for Driver.